SG

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was searching for a high DHA fish oil to improve cognitive functions. Seeing the good reviews in this product, I have bought it. After consuming close to 1 bottle, I felt that I could think better and respond quicker to questions. My memory has improved too. This product will be my regular purchase from here on. Not neglecting my heart health, I will alternate it with another fish oil that has a balance of EPA and DHA.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is a good one. Many are not. this one is molecularly distilled, very important. I take 2 caps a day. DHA is a must have nutrient. I have tried the DHA from vegan source, but I like this better. I like the fact that this also has a little Vitamin E from a natural source.

A good fish oil has been tested the mercury level in the fish. Contains vitamin E as well. The DHA & EPA level are just sufficient for me! This fish oil is good for my brain & eyes ! Loved it also very affordable price. I really could not ask for more with this price !

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great quality with great deal compare to vol. of DHA , EPA vs. total fish oil no Soy bean added!! mom's knee joint was recovered after continue take this supplement and our family been ordering this item for 13 bottles, So you guy have no clue about this awesome product !! buy it and make this brand come up to top rank of DHA!! it super worth money

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

An auntie in her 80s told me she's been taking DHA to maintain a clear mind. She said she gave her 11-year old grandson DHA for sharper mind. I've only started this Mega-DHA for less than a month so can't tell the effects, but like it as compared with Omega-3. This fish oil doesn't have the fishy aftertaste at all, the size of the tablet is smaller than most Omega-3 tablets. Another good thing about this DHA is that I only need to take 1 tablet a day to achieve the daily recommended nutritional level.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

High quality, i love the ingredients, good for all ages i like this fish oil very effective and its nice package ,, many benefits good for the heart its lower bad cholesterol

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Took me a while to find a fish oil that has high percentage of DHA, was so happy when found this one. Both my husband and I are taking it, I recommend it to all my friends.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

These are good and would recommend them if you want a good DHA. You have to take two to get the amount stated on the bottle.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I started taking mega DHA several days ago. Only thing that I can say now is that after taking it I have a feeling like I eat fish.