SG

To Heal With Love
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The capsule size of Nature's Way NIACIN Vitamin B3 is 20mm x 8mm ( length x diameter ). This is a fairly average - small size capsule which is relatively easy to swallow. For those who have difficulty swallowing this, it is also alright to open the capsules and consume the Niacin powder by mixing it in a little water. Depending on what you are taking it for, the best time to take it is about an hour after your first meal. You may also take a second dose about half an hour after your second meal. Be aware that this is a 100mg dosage and you may experience what is called a "niacin flush" ( a tingling or burning sensation in your face and body ), but it will subside fairly quickly. Not to worry. The niacin flush is good. Niacin has a host of amazing benefits. It is best taken with Turmeric/Curcumin. In a nutshell, Niacin helps to eliminate systemic inflammation and rebuild the gut microbiome, and a long list of other benefits ranging from improving your cardiovascular system, metabolism and nervous system function.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was interested in trying this after reading the reviews on the website. I don't know why, but I started using it at night when I got home from work, and right away felt a difference. It gave me energy and helped me sleep well. I am buying more of it because of these results.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am in my early 30s now and I was sick with migraines for the last decade. After trying several natural remedies and taking a complete of the supplements, I realized that the only way to get rid of these migraines was through a synthetic pharmaceutical. After using this vitamin, I noticed an instant boost to my energy and concentration level. The important thing is

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is Niacin with a temporary flush effect, which makes you get a warm tingly feeling. This is not really an issue and very temporary. The flush free version is a sustained release version which isn't that great for your liver. So why take Niacin? well I do it to increase my NAD levels, which is a molecule linked to improving healthspan and possibly lifespan. I also take it to reduce calcium in arteries and lower my bad LDL cholesterol and by elevating the good HDL cholesterol. Do not take these if you have issues with peptic ulcers or liver disease though.

Valentina
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I bought it to create this rush and get the blood flowing.. it does its job but not every time. i am still figuring out the best way to take it, usually works better between meals when there is not a lot of food in the stomach. got it to boost my hair growth

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It is getting harder to find the normal "flushing" niacin as non flushing seems to be the in thing at the moment, so I was very happy to find these. They are great, and yes they give a good flush! So for anyone trying these who wondered what the niacin flush is...you really do get tingly and red. Often very red! But that is normal and does not last long. But definitely don't take them just before going out, doing an online meeting or anything important. I got these to take before having a sauna. They are a great price, great quality and work well. I will keep buying them.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Great affordable B3 product. I am avoiding B6 for a few months to see if I may have developed neuropathy (restless leg syndrome) from excess intake over a prolonged period. Unfortunately there are no B6-free B-complexes around so I have had to gather all of the B vitamins separately to ensure I am receiving adequate levels. This is a great price point and serving size.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this product for less than 2 weeks and already noticed significant changes in my health. My energy level is significantly higher, and I have more stamina. My skin is clearing up, and I feel much better overall. Would definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I can honestly say that this vitamin has improved my health and quality of life. I have more energy and feel healthier, which is something that you don't think you need but actually just want. It's definitely a supplement worth buying!