SG

Jessie051
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have taken this product for many years and when I had my last DEXA scan 6 years ago, all of my osteoporosis markers had greatly improved. Even though I live in the UK, this is the best price I’ve found.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great price! Great free delivery! This is the same supplement that I’ve paid much more for. So so happy that my friend Jackie told me about iHerb. Did I mention that my order came in 3 days?! Yay, iHerb!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I haven't used this product yet but it contains all the ingredients I've been looking for. so I already know it's going to work for me. thanks.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Been taking this for the last 2 yrs and still going strong at it!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My wife takes this and her bone density is like when she was 20!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Been taking since 2007. This keeps me going at 83. If they would just order enough and keep it in stock.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Agree with the formula, but has to take 4 a day -- ending up not pass my cost and benefits analysis. It only takes care of the nutrient balance but absolutely no part in your weight loss game. This is just for the better supplementary nutrient plan that support your weight loss exercise, etc. Well maybe I should take out one more star..?

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great product, fast service from iherb!

Posted on May 3, 2021

Provides a good body balance of minerals and vitamins necessary for bone growth and stability. My wife and I have used this product for years.