SG

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have chronic digestive issues (I also use a probiotic and sometime a papaya enzyme), but a doctor recommended using a peppermint supplement so I added this to the mix. I take it daily and have found that I experience less pain and cramping. I also like this peppermint leaf supplement as opposed to the peppermint oil ones because those I tend to burp up and taste mint all morning - this one doesn't have that issue for me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I use to take another product which had to be taken 30 minutes before eating which could prove to be a problem. These are taken with the meal, have no after taste and work well. I have some digestive issues and usually only need one capsule with dinner. Will continue to buy this product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I purchased this peppermint supplement to aid in digestion. At this time I can’t comment on the outcome. I will continue to use it as I have read it’s very beneficial. I also drink peppermint tea so this is a substitute when tea is not available. This supplement is part of my daily vitamin intake.

I’m a woman and i have a higher testosterone which results in hairloss male pattern baldness so to balance that I take peppermint leaf extract, DIM and zinc. It really helps. I’ve been taking these supplements for 3 months now. Photos are 3months prior vs now

21288770-5bd2-406a-94cb-b01f76f62f63
Posted on May 8, 2022

Peppermint oil is a type of antispasmodic. It helps relieve stomach cramps, bloating and farting (flatulence), particularly if you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It works by helping the muscle of the bowel wall to relax. Peppermint oil comes as capsules.Good quality for price. Take it as a supplement in my diet and can see improvement.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

These are very good for digestive problems and IBS support. It’s hard to get something natural that really works but this is helping so I would recommend. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Peppermint is used in our house for so many reasons and for the first time in a long time I bought the supplement. I was impressed with how well it works . Good product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I'm giving it 5 stars because the brand is good, and the peppermint leaf is anti-inflammatory , great for the gut and histamine intolerance.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bought in Nov 2021, have not tried yet. Thus glad for long expiry of "EXP 06/30/26" such that I may give it try sometime later. Thank you.

b106b9f3-c2d8-4845-8201-363f21cf7544
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently