SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Very strong, and processed with lecithin, so it is absorbed well

I did massive research on turmeric recently, including research on lab tests. Turmeric is hard to absorb on its own, but using lecithin or some other type of fat increases its absorption. This is one of the few that uses lecithin. I have an old bottle that still smells strong, but has a very sweet and pleasant smell. In India, I heard they put spices in a bit of oil before they cook with them. That makes them more aromatic.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This particul are brand and doseage of Turmeric has been more compatable with me than other brands which caused me to be overly tired the next day.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

been using this for a couple of months now, seems to be working and doing its job at this point, CONTINUE TO USE THIS NOW FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. AND I MUST SAY YES, IT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND HELPING WITH JOINT PAIN. USING THIS ALONG WITH GLUCOSAMINE IS HELPING.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have been taking this exact Tumeric for over 5 years because It is outstanding for inflamation, joints.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was recommended by my doctor for a joint pain that I have and seems to help.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

It's very much like all the other turmeric extracts. I don't see a difference and not sure if any of them work. I just take it because I read that it helps with many issues.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

THIS TABLET REALLY DOES MAKE MY ARTHRITIS NOT SO PAINFUL. MY HANDS ARE NOT PAINFUL IOR STIFF IN THE MORNING, MY THORACIC BACK DOES NOT ACHE, IT IS WONDERFUL. I AM FAIRLY NEW TO THIS PILL AND HAD TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST DOSE BECAUSE OF GUT PROBLEMS ONCE I DID THAT NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH THE DIARRHEA .

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have used this product for many years. Helps with locked finger therefore no operation for me.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Not sure if it works, but I heard it was a good anti oxidant.