SG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The probiotics seem to be good quality, as they are having the desired effect on my son’s bowel movements. However, the size of the dose is a little hard for me to administer. I think it is too much to hide effectively in the food of a picky 4 year old, so I usually only give him a half dose. Still, it works well when he takes it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

What a great way to add probiotics in your kids drinks or meals! I put in a small plastic spoon and keep this in my fridge. I usually add them to yogurt and stir it up so that they don’t make a fuss. The taste is unrecognizable so usually the kids will eat it up without a fuss!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

We've used Nature's Way Primadophilus to help our kids replace their good gut bacteria, especially in times of stress or eating too much sugar, or after taking rounds of antibiotics. When they are little, can open the capsules and sprinkle it on their applesauce.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Convenient to use and helps with my kids' digestive system. It doesn't alter the flavour of the milk so the kids wouldn't notice

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

My daughter bounced back from an antibiotics-week pretty quickly. Poop city over here.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Little taste, a little sweet which is great but hard to use. I wish it came with a little scooper because the powder is really fine and it gets messy sometimes.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Fantastic product! I’m really impressed with this and I highly recommend it! Thank you so much!