SG

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Great way to do a trial of pycnogenol

This supplement contains 30 pills containing 50mg of Pycnogenol, 50 mg Rosemary leaf, and 20 mg Vitamin E. The directions on the bottle tell you to take 1 tablet 2 -3 x per day. So the bottle will only last 10 - 15 days depending on your dosage. "Pycnogenol" is the trademark name for French Maritime pine bark extract. Pycnogenol is purported to increase our body's production of hyaluronic acid and collagen. I use high quality skincare that uses pycnogenol as a topical ingredient, but I figure it is likely as effective when ingested (my thoughts only!). I am approaching my 50s so am interested in supplements that will help my face age well (in addition to healthy living). The pills are small, round and easy to swallow. No weird after-taste; No upset stomach (and I have a sensitive stomach). I think this product gives you a chance to try pycnogenol for a reasonable price. It is a "bonus" that there are other supporting ingredients like vitamin E and rosemary. However, I may look for a product that lasts longer than 10 or 15 days.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This was the first time I ordered from iHerb and it was a positive experience. There were several brands brands for me to choose from. I did not know about them from just going to my local vitamin store because the proprietor limits his stock to one or two bottles of the brands he can get. I also received a discount and the delivery was on time. I have never taken Nature' Way Pycnogenol before but am comfortable taking it since the brand is well known and their herbs are on many shelves at the stores. I will order again from iHerb.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This is one of those supplements you can feel is working in terms of enhanced circulation. Best to take it over the course of weeks before making a final evaluation for longer term use. It would recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Been using this for years. Check on line for clinical research about this ingredient. Hundreds of proven benefits for everything from diabetes to skin health to circulation. Nature’s Way is reputable brand.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

When I need extra antioxidants, I can count on this product. First used it years ago with my sons asthma and ADHD. It helped with both. Not the cheapest, but it does work well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My doctor recommended to me because my sole were tingling and burning. It helped me but i bought too artichoke extract seed which i like too.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

No negative effect and gentle on stomach and could smell an aroma of bark. Will have take longer to know its effect. So far is good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I bought this product for my mom, it is great for skin and eye vision. However, it needs to be taking long term so I hope it can have a big package.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The ingredients in Pycnogenol works also for older adults who are trying to live a healthy life style. Vitamins work, everyone should invest in learning out effective vitamins are for your system.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Delivery was quick and iHerb customer service amazing. As for the product, I’ve noticed a little bit of improvement in my focus and energy levels. Will keep taking it!