SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Raspberry leaf is a popular herbal remedy for women. It has been used for centuries as an herb to help improve women's health and decrease problems associated with menstruation and pregnancy. My wife tried this when she had menstrual Problems and it helped her a lot. Great job Nature's Way

Quality is excellent ... Raspberry leaf is important with a lot of trace minerals needed for our health. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I am a 29 years old and since I had my period when I was 12, I always suffer from Dysmenorrhea. Every month I have severe pain and my periods would last up to 7 days. I have been taking Raspberry leaf for over a month now. I just finished my period and I noticed a significant change. I still have Dysmenorrhea but not as bad; also my period lasted 4 days instead of 7. I’ll continue taking it and see if would continue to give me good results.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This product works great! I notice when I don't take it, my body is missing something. I love how quickly any of the vitamins are sent to my home. So happy I found iHerb as I've used other companies and it just isn't the same. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I use to have heavy long periods and it’s helped me regulate them. Now my periods are only 3 days and aren’t very heavy. I give them to my teenager too!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Has ellagic acid inside which helps with leaky gut. Improves skin and fights free radicals. Its good for the urinary system and helps with infections. Great antioxidant.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

this is a great alternative to the tea. although i like the tea, it would stain my teeth... so this cap version is very useful. excellent for menstrual cramps.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I use this a few days before my period is due and during my period as it helps the flow come out faster. And less painful.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I used this and other supplements when I stopped taking birth control to help balance my hormones. Luckily my period came right away and eventually after a few months the period pain stopped. So, I didn't need to take these anymore.