SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very good quality, help me with mood swings and hot flashes, the natural ingredients are perfect for me, super practical dosage, all needed is to take only one pill at night and is small size, very good price for the benefit and no side effects, I’m going to repurchase it.

4b112260-b339-4a5a-bc4d-8b11b93bd118
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I bought it for my wife, she has strong and frequent hot flashes with sweat. After two weeks of use, she did not expect such a good result, she is glad that she can sleep normally and not experience discomfort during the day. The intensity and frequency of hot flashes decreased markedly. She is glad that such a remedy exists.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Small size pill and easy to swallow. Dosage 2 per day; one in morning and one at night. Brand recommended by my doctor. High quality ingredients and quality. No taste. Good price.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I'm suffering from insomnia, hot flashes and moods swings. I would take them 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening so I sleep better and wake up better too. Thanks to Remifemin I feel so much better.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taking this for hot flashes and mood swings. This product started to work after 5 weeks of using. Hot flashes are gone and I notice a decrease in my mood swings.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product. Really helpful with hot flashes. I was really struggling with them but now I have them just a few and they are really short and not strong.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It seems to be a good quality and my mood doesn’t swing any more. Taste ok and I can recommend this to someone who is suffering from terrible menopause like me.

qingmenghealth
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This helps me relieve my menopausal symptoms. I'm already been using this for 2 years now. I will order it again and again. Thank you so much iherb... I got an easy access for the medicines I need.