SG

Posted on May 15, 2022

A supplement from which I personally do not see much benefit, but I order it for my friend. It is important for me that he is happy, it is good for him. He told me exactly this brand, the specific supplement was recommended by his doctor. I take 20 different supplements every day, but this one will wait until I put it on my list.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Resveratrol helps us live longer by reducing the risk of conditions associated with age, improving memory, protects the brain, helps the health of the heart. Very good quality, good product.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I lived in a house in the mountains for about a month and a half. Because of the snow, I couldn't take a walk, and I couldn't train at the gym club, so I was eating and drinking every day. I came back to the city and got on the scale, but it didn't change at all. This is probably thanks to resveratrol. I've been drinking for over 5 years now, but I've never gained weight. Thanks to resveratrol.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I had high hopes for this but after finishing the bottle I can't say I noticed any difference whatsoever. I know some supplements can take about 3 months to feel effects but this wasn't one that I felt would be worth re-buying to try for an extended period.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I don't drink red wine so this is great for a none drinker....wonderful benefits to our bodies.....can highly recommend.....

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Recommended by my pharmacist for bioavailability. Been using for several years.

Posted on Jun 17, 2010

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Posted on Mar 4, 2020

It is a good product, help me to relieve the knee cap pain.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.