SG

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I'm very happy with this product. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with a glass of water and I do find it a bit helpful with taking the edge off. I also take ashwagandha (before bed) and taking a combo of the two seems to work well for me. Benefits include regulating my mood and helping me sleep. I did some research on consumer labs and it seems like natures way rhodiola is one of their top picks which indicates a high quality products with top level ingredients at a reasonable price point. Works for me!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is miracle thing. It helped me to get back my periods that stop for 5 months. After taking this product for 2 weeks my periods started back again. It’s also helps me to keep calm, keeping in good mood. A lots of benefits. Wonderful quality, and natural ingredients I like everything about this product. Recommend

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've taken this strength now for 50 days & about to order my second bottle. Found improved & sustained energy levels during the day after taking 1 tablet upon wakening. Clearer thinking & improved sleep too. I'm 55, caeliac female, busy working 4 jobs and this product has been a life saver getting me through the week. Started at this strength thinking I could use a stronger one if needed but this works just fine. No concerns with quality or ingredients.

Oh rhodiola has exceeded my expectations! I've been taking it for a month and I feel so much more energetic, and in stressful situations now I feel much more in control, as if I am able to withdraw myself from the negative experience and just observe. I've read that rhodiola helps improve the health of adrenal glands. I believe it's true! I'm not sure how long I should take it for.. I'll take it for a few months I guess, as it's a herb.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have only taken this product for a couple of days, no major difference noted, however I felt I had slightly more energy and my brain fog from lack of sleep has lifted a bit. I suffer from major sleep problems and I my goal is to manage them naturally. I am trying to set my body to wake up early, be energetic with the help of exercise and this supplement and hopefully after some time be able to fall asleep easily. I will try for a few more days and update

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It helps me ease my insomnia, after taking the supplement few days ago I can immediately see the good effects on me, I can sleep tight and I felt that it improved my health! happy customer here, going to buy more!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I take this supplement (quality and price are great) every morning without food but I had lots of water to drink and the effect in my body I become more active and in focus...

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have experienced an improvement in my well-being at 55 years of age. This is a high quality product packed with ingredients that benefit my body.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love the Natures Way brand which is superb and is standardized, which means it is very pure. It also increases my energy levels and improves my health.