SG

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Staple in our household

Our family has taken these lozenges for several years. At the onset of a sore throat, we will immediately pop two of them and the sore throat will be gone in a couple of hours without fail.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Not quite as good as the most popular brand, but a good substitute. The texture isn't that great. I wouldn't count Nature's Way Sambucus out. It would be my second choice if my favorite were unavailable because they do work satisfactorily.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I like this supplement very much, it have very good taste and high quality ingredients

eb71d5f0-7b9a-41a3-a633-35c0995e6317

I ordered a bottle of Nature's Way, Sambucus, Standardized Elderberry with Vitamin C, Original Lozenges, 30 Lozenges, expiration date 2022. I opened them a few months ago, kept in cool dark area with the insert to keep them dry still in place. They have turned into one big giant blob. I feel like these should stay fresh at least as long as expiration as no one is going to use them all at once. I would not purchase again.

ce2c0640-5069-4e27-89f1-bd8cb2a4c270
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

I've tried various supplements to ward off the flu and this is the best! Tried echinacea, manuka honey, vitamin c, other forms/types of elderberry. This is the most effective! Now I always use this when I feel the onset of sore throat. With lots of water and rest, its really good.

iherb2reviews
Posted on Oct 15, 2020

I purchased these to fight off the first symptoms of the cold and fall allergies. Now with the pandemic, it can get really confusing and stressful when you have some symptoms of the cold because you might think you got infected with the virus. So these lozenges will be very helpful in reducing the symptoms of the cold and fall allergies and strengthening your immune system. These are also good for children because they taste delicious so you will not find a problem convincing them to eat 1 per day. Take 1 lozenge per day to maintain your immune system, and 2 per day (only for adults) to provide intensive support. These also contain 1g of sugar, so keep an eye on that if you are on a sugar-free diet.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

For people anticipate an illness is coming, this is great product to use to defend it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use elderberry for immune support. I have for years.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Exactly what I expected, and excellent service, as a always. Thank you!

Posted on May 6, 2022

very happy with this product and the timely manner I received it.