SG

Posted on Aug 21, 2021
AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

After reading up on what schisandra can offer me from the various websites, I have since started taking it together with dried goji berries and assorted home baked cashew nuts, almonds & pumpkin seeds. After several weeks, I have noticed a remarkable improvement in my body. Daily aching knee joint pain is gone(hopefully forever😆), a marked improvement in my digestive issue, feeling less stressful and as a result in better mood on most days🤣

918bad37-2b63-4b03-b61e-9880462acbfa
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I am much more positive with this supplement.My feelings actually reflect my thoughts on life.I am a worrier by nature but when I take this I don't feel anxiety at all and my skin is much younger, have not aged at all in last 3 years ,possibly due to lower stress.Unusual thing that happens with this is that I can recall only happy days from my childhood that I thought I forgot,like walking to school on regular day and how good I felt as a kid.The best schisandra out there.Thanks to seller for great price and fast shipping and to Natures Way,keep it up.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

To me, This is the best Antioxidant you could take. Ever since Covid. People need to start taking a supplement to help boost their immune. I noticed it can with as an adaptogen, to lower stress levels, if you take it first thing in the morning with warm water That's an extra tip!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've heard about the properties of Chinese lemongrass for a long time. The plant comes from North China and can often be found in Chinese medicine. Now it is used not only in China, but all over the world, as lemongrass has proven itself for its unique tonic properties.I have low blood pressure, especially in the morning, and I have to drink coffee to wake up. But fatigue comes by lunch and I decided to look for a means to replace coffee. It is recommended to use Chinese lemongrass in the morning so that there is no insomnia. Effect of application: The first time I didn't feel anything, but the next time I listened to the body. I noticed such positive effects: memory improvement (new information was easy to remember!), good mood and a slight surge of energy. I emphasize that it's not big, but it is.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Good quality product used for centuries in Chinese medicine. All iherb orders are packaged well and are priced fairly. Out date is at least 2 or 3 years showing the freshness of the product. The tablets are not hard to swallow and again the age of all products are recent and fresh. The ingredients are high quality.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am using the product as a supplement for its stimulant effect. It is to be taken with food and I take two after breakfast and another two after lunch. You will have a hard time sleeping if you take it later in the day. It is not as strong as caffeine pills but for someone who wants a mild effect this benefits. It is supposed to be good for the liver and an Adaptogen like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. The packaging is good and expiry date is always mentioned by iherb. The capsules don't smell much.

27fd4d6e-b222-4b13-8dda-6748f25fab2b
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Amazing adaptogen! great for adrenal support and recovery. I highly recommend this to those who suffer from chronic fatigue. Great stuff, probably the best brand out there. You can see through transparent capsules, that it’s still fresh.

ef26757b-730c-4412-9ccb-23cc45762c24
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Schisandra was recommended on an herb summit I attended so I wanted to try it. I didn't notice a change in mood, but I was surprised to see my facial skin looked smoother and my body's skin felt more supple! I eventually had to discontinue because after a year it started aggravating my reflux, and I'm sad about that. I hope I can go back to it in the future because it was a wonderful beauty tool!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have been using it for about three weeks, I already started to benefit from it, I have higher levels of energy than before, the packaging of the bottle open from the top so you don’t have to unscrew the cap, i have used schisandra for a while 5 years ago and I feels this has the same quality, also good price

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The health benefits of Schisandra berries have been scientifically researched and are numerous. I take them as a general tonic for body and mind. You just feel better in a general sense and I don't think there are many people who wouldn't experience some kind of health benefit when using Schisandra.