SG

Posted on May 13, 2022
Excellent for folks with high cortisol

This supplement works great for lowering high cortisol. One capsule should be taken at night, when cortisol is supposed to be lowest. By lowering the cortisol, melatonin is able to increase on its own, like it's supposed to. This supplement only works for sleep if high cortisol is what is keeping you awake. If your cortisol is low, it's not for you. For those with high cortisol, it often reduces anxiety and also improves bowel function. Just be aware that high cortisol is sometimes because of an underlying inflammatory issue. If that is the case, lowering cortisol with this supplement may cause a flare up in inflammatory symptoms.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really like the combination of ingredients in this product. I actually came across this when I was looking at a product with identical ingredients at a much more expensive price. This product is high quality, excellent ingredients and much more affordable.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These were recommended to me by my Naturopath and I find when I haven't had them in a while, one is enough but then after a couple nights, one isn't enough. They work short term I'd say

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I tried one of these and liked it. I was looking for something that would reduce stress and cortisol effects. Tolerated it very well.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great alternative to melatonin to naturally aid in sleep. No feeling of drowsiness or sleepiness the morning after.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I use this when I am worrying over something and having a hard time getting to sleep. Seems to work without that drugged out feeling in the morning.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

This is an amazing product for when your brain doesn’t want to slow down at night! No sedative or tired effect in the morning like with some other products.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Attractive package, convenient to keep next to the pillow and take a tablet when I have a rough night.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Happy with the formula but there are hardly any in the container. It's also very noisy/echo-y which isn't good when I'm last to bed