SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Interesting product for immunity

I have had low white blood count after COVID infection. I was desperate and bought this supplement to see if I could do anything to improve my immunity. At my last check-up my WBC levels were within range. The only thing I had done was taking this supplement and tried a 48 hour fast. I can´t say if it was the fast or this supplement or something else but I was really happy to see improvement. The only negative is the added fillers. Why dont just skip that?

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have been taking Thymulus , Immune Health for quite awhile my natural doctor told me to take it daily , before I started every time I got a cold it would go right to my lungs and I would have to see a doctor for meds , since I started taking Thymulus I hardly ever even get a cold and nothing in my lungs , I know it is helping me.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great stuff. Good for immune systems Everyone should take it

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Good for immune sistem, I will take it for 3 months

Posted on Apr 3, 2020

As prescribed by my ND, I use it daily as an immunity booster, esp during cold season. As soon as I feel something coming on, I can ward it off with increased dosing and frequency. I don't get the flu shot and am a teacher who is around a lot of nose-picking, snotty, runny-nosed students. This stuff is my jam!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Very good formula for thymus , my leukocytes numbers improved on my blood test, as they were extremely low

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is a wonderful supplement for the immune system! I recommend it!

Posted on Aug 27, 2020

Took me a long time to source these and they have made such a difference . Thank you.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

It has made my cold worse so I think it is working on a deeper level to clear away the virus.