SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This stuff is nothing short of a miracle. I take it at the first sign of a cold or whatever and it usually does the trick. In more stubborn cases, I'll take a few doses for a day or two. It really works. I always carry it with me, and would never dream of taking a trip without it.

I LOVE UMCKA. this stuff really helped me when I had the worst cold of my life. I wouldn't have healed as well as I did without using this product. and I will but it for as long as they continue making it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great taste and texture. I take one just when I start to fill me throut sore. size is a little to big but It won't cause me to replace this product.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Will be stocking this one now! Really great to take on the first onset of colds and it is quite effective in shortening it’s duration.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent is not overwhelming, it's useful for allergies, the quality is good. The benefits are as described. It's effective and great value.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These Nature's Way Umcka are terrific. They work wonders for a cold. The price was good, and will be buying again. It kept me going all day. Amazing product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Ive seen it on tv advertisement i hope its good this is the first time ordering it ive read some of the reviews and decided to buy one to try

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It tastes great and I love that these are chewable. The whole family takes them when we feel like we're coming down with a cold or flu. As in other Umcka products this seem to do the job!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Have been using this for years with the kids and family to reduce and minimize affects of colds and flu. At the slightest signs of anything we take 2 to 3 a day and it helps. Good product.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love Umcka cold and Flu. It has Umcka with Alpha CF, so it helps with flu symptoms. Sometimes you just don't know if you are getting a cold or flu, so why not cover all your bases...Tastes great and soothes a scratchy throat and runny nose.