SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My nightly visits to the bathrooms have ceased since I started taking these. And my overall urination amount has greatly reduced. Only take one course at a time and only retake if the symptoms come back as Uva Ursi taken over a long period of time is not good for the kidneys

I used to get bladder irritations and infections quite often, using prescribed medications to alleviate the symptoms. But we all know how expensive a visit to the doctor and filling a prescription can be. So I did some reading a found a herbal alternative. I use Uva Ursi in conjunction with Marshmallow and it works wonders. No side affects, no bad taste like some prescription meds. Within a week, I'm good as gold.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Best product here and we really can not live without it, helps so so greatly in our Candida battle. Provide with potassium when taking this.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I purchased this to help with symptoms of cUTI. Although it has no curative effect, I did find a benefit in terms of symptom improvement while I used it. Good quality brand.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

have had health problems for years & this product has really made an impact in the first week of use already + alongside NAC and grapefruit seed extract!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Took the full course and my night visits to the toilet have stopped and overall frequency is much improved. Will take periodically as too much Uva Ursi is not good for the kidneys

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I believe I reap some improvement to my health when taking this, however, I think it has some drawback because it has drying effect on me. But the quality of the herb is very fresh as I open these caps also and add to my smoothies.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The best natural alternative to restore any swollen prostate to the normal size.