SG

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this brand. Especially their multivitamins. So I decided to try this vit C. Good potency, but nice that its 500 mg per capsule. Great antioxidant. Use it a lot when I, or the kids get sick. Seams to have a good effect and supports our immunity. Great quality for a nice price.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have bought a few bottles of Nature's Way Vitamin C with Rose Hips. Vitamin C with Rose Hips is rich in antioxidants, protects against heart disease and support immunity system. I found that this item helps bowel movements too. However, the size of the capsule is a little big to swallow.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I like the dosage of 500mg per capsule, it’s still way more than I need daily. However most doses are even higher at 1000mg and that gives a lot more work to the kidneys to excrete the excess. The highlight of this tablet is the rose hips, I think it aids in vitamin absorption.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I take it everyday, no issue with acidity. I will increase the dosage if I am down with a cold, seems to help with recovery.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the 500 mg dose of Vitamin C and added Rose Hips ingredient to help reduce inflammation. Large quantity bottle is excellent size. Find this boosts my immune system. I like the capsules that are easy to swallow without bad taste. This is a quality product.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This fine supplement from Nature's Way is made even better with rose hips, and has 250 capsules which will last that many days! Excellent.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve been taking Nature’s Way Vitamin C for a while now, and my body loves it! My skin is smoother, and I hardly ever get any illness since taking this. That’s especially important nowadays!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Better then 1,000mg - easier on kidneys. Gives real kick of energy, so day off (do not taken) on Sat and Sun. No aftertaste, or GI problem noted. Great product.

good product.. the contents are a lot, enough for 1 family during the pandemic. thanks

121b5a24-efbf-4219-93e2-a95c0f069c93
Posted on Mar 10, 2021

Helped with my colds and overall daily busy life. Take in mind that one capsule has only 500mg of vitamin C! I though from the headline that one is 1000mg. But overall nice combination with rose hip. Helps in daily life. if my review helped you please Mark thumb up, thanks 👍🙏☺️