SG

KellyK
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Perfect, except for the magnesium stearate

Yellow dock is a phenomenal herb. As a Holistic Nutritionist, this is in my herbal pantry almost always. Yellow dock is a bitter, cleansing herb, excellent for the digestive system and helping in healing digestive disorders. It does have a laxative effect, as it contains taproot which is rich in anthraquinone (which has a laxative action). It contains biochelated iron, which is easily absorbed. If you have anemia, this would help in my opinion. The downside of this particular capsule is that Nature's Way added magnesium stearate, I am not a fan of this filler. If this review helped you, please consider liking :)

b7135e5d-f1f6-4d95-b6ca-9d9e34702c6e
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is good for allergies and constipation. I should have been nicer to myself and only took one twice daily. The first day, I had watery diarrhea from taking the suggested 2 capsules twice daily. I could tell my sinuses weren't as inflamed in no time when I took two. Now, with only one, I can only mildly tell, but it still helps with allergies.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

recommended by John Hopkins for Post lyme disease symptoms, husband has been on it with 2 others for 2 weeks and are noticing a difference!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been buying yellow dock root for over 6 months and I take them 2 twice a day everyday and I have noticed such a change in my digestive system and overall health.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I consumed two bottles of Yellow Dock as instructed by my Naturopath and it cleaned up many polyps my Doctor had no explanation regarding this after X-rays they were all gone I am well Maddy from BC Canada

Posted on May 15, 2022

Using Yellow Dock to assist with liver detox/system cleanse. Working very well. Good product. Will purchase again in the future. Good price and quality.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I take Nature’s Way Yellow Dock 3 capsules/day to maintain my iron levels. It works wonders for me. It does not contain iron, but helps the body to effectively store and utilize iron.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I can't say anything about the quality of the product. I can only say that the herb made my digestive tract to burn and caused diarrhea. I might have IBS, and yellow dock herb was not suitable for me. Just to inform you about this.