SG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

a company with a passion for improving the quality of life of consumers. I have tried many supplements and this one is far better than any others I have ever used or seen in stores. Extremely high quality vitamins that are delivered quickly in a very secure packaging. I would recommend this to anyone who has even the slightest notion of how their health can improve!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I started using this supplement after having two bad days at work. It made me feel great and alert, like I was ready to take on the world! The supplement also helped increase my energy levels...even though it's a small thing, but hey, it's worth a few extra calories.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have bought this product many times and I actually use it as a supplement. It helps to improve my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. I believe that this is the perfect vitamin for me to add vitamins to my diet. This particular one actually gives me an energy burst after taking it for a few hours.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I am not sure if it was by some miracle, but my body lost weight. I lost 7kg in a month and now I'm up to 1.5kg more than before I started using this supplement. My skin also looks healthier, and I feel noticeably more energetic. Thanks Vitamins!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin has been helping me overcome my depression and anxiety for the past year. I have been taking it for over a year now and it makes such a huge difference. I highly recommend this vitamin to anyone who is struggling with mental health or just not feeling their best.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and I am really impressed. It has improved my health, my mood, and overall quality of life. I feel like this product is an excellent supplement that has helped me see amazing changes from just 2 capsules a day.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

There are several forms of zinc in which you can download dietary supplements or other natural preparations. However, not all forms are of the same quality and the body cannot process them properly. These forms include, for example, zinc oxide, which you should definitely avoid and not buy food supplements with it. Zinc sulfate is also less suitable. Why? Because these forms the body does not absorb and expels them out. Such dietary supplements are short wasted money. However, this does not apply to the chelated form of zinc, in particular to zinc bisglycinate. Bisglycinate is the best absorbable and bioavailable form of zinc. This means that the body is well supplied with this mineral and does not cause experiencing damage. We owe everything to the chelate bond, which is electrically neutral, so we get to the destination without change and our body can use it up to 80%. In addition, unlike other forms, zinc chelate does not irritate the stomach.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I like this specific zinc supplement as it's in chelate form which helps the body to absorb the zinc better than most other forms. I take 1 capsule a day and with food as my stomach is a bit sensitive but if you don't have any indigestion you should be okay taking it without food as well. It's a total of 100 days supply in one bottle which is perfect for zinc intake as you shouldn't be taking zinc supplement for a longer period of time than 3 months since it might lower down your copper levels in the body.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been using the vitamin for a few months now. I do feel like it's helping me to focus on my studies and that I can stay healthier even though I am always on the run.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is one of the best supplement I have seen. It helps a lot in memory and concentration. And it does not help with weight loss, just increase energy.