SG

Posted on May 30, 2022

Awesome product. My daughter has had trouble falling asleep since she was a baby. We tried these and she is now sleeping within 30mins of chewing. She is sleeping much better than she used to and much happier and able to concentrate in the daytime now. She likes the taste and the gummies are a good size for kids.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Got this for my 8 year old who was struggling to sleep at night for years due to ADHD and anxiety. We used to have to lie on his bed next to him at bedtime for up to two hours. He takes a gummy 30 mins before bedtime (he loves the taste), and five minutes after he gets in bed he's asleep. Seriously a life changing purchase!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I bought these to help my 9yr old relax and get to sleep at night and they work really well. I’m very happy with this product and will be purchasing more. He chews one gummy about an hour before bed and then drifts off a lot easier and sleeps restfully for 8-10 hours.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

First time purchasing these and they are GREAT! Has the same effect as the prescription liquid (in Australia) that my kids were previously taking but much cheaper AND they love the taste!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It works! It really helps but not for everyday use.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

kids LOVE this over Natrol. flavour wise we prefer this. works the same as other brands too! Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Bought this for my DD, not sure if it works

Posted on May 29, 2022

Amazing for the nights my son is over stimulated, settles him ready for sleep

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good value, even my teenager and I have had 1 before bed and had a great night's sleep.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

It helped me sleeping I used it myself although i know it’s supposed to be for kids but when i compared the amount of melatonin on it it seemed better than the other products I took 3 gummies last time it made me sleep but i woke up with an extreme headache lasted all day long So i wouldn’t really recommend it