SG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

its difficult to find any of vegetarian D3 Vitamin because most of vitamin D3 ingredients made from animal, and finally i found it! Its also suitable for elder, since my mom has deficiency of vitamin D, and she also a vegetarian! you can eat the vitamin directly or release the vitamin (I have problem swallow supplement or vitamin due to the size). Love it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used this product for several years and have had no ill effects. I really like the small capsule size. With the pandemic problems over the past couple of years, I haven't had my vitamin D level checked recently, so I can't absolutely confirm its effectiveness. The only downside is the packaging. When you try to remove the cap, you'll find that the plastic label is one large piece of film without any perforation near the cap. Once you begin tearing off the plastic around the cap, the entire label gets peel away. The only way to avoid this is to use an X-Acto knife or similar device to cut a slit around the cap. I've contacted the company twice about their consumer-hostile packaging, but have seen no change.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is my second purchase so I am very pleased. I like the Vitamin D3 in the form of lichen. I like the convenient and effective capsules.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A good supplement ; can see visible results within a short time. However, there is a strong 'storage' (plastic like) sort of smell upon opening which lasted, but this can be reduced with refrigeration. Overall, a value buy.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Works great! In just a couple months bloodwork showed vitamin d is back in a healthy range!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This has been so great for winter. I also don't need to worry about nasties

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I use this with Immune Support for my parents. So far they are good.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

It’s plant based so it’s easier to digest!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is expensive compared wth other D3 products. I won't buy it again, I'm afraid.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality but i don’t know if it works because I wasn’t taking it long enough