SG

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I love this oral probiotic its work well but its expensive and just do not like the berry flavour its a bit acidity if you got acid reflux it is bad. So far i just started but seems work well. Hoping they change the flavour like you got two choices and hope they have special offers.

51a3dabb-3c4a-4947-8e17-a42579a57149
4b33a739-3f58-4b20-9f39-84dbeadc756f
b52e0015-5388-4c60-8d95-07049f225780
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Hi. Friends told this product. I had to use it, it was necessary. I didn't expect, but that's exactly it. I don’t regret it.

I can't speak for the breathe freshening properties, but my husband, who has had increasingly severe spring and fall allergies has greatly reduced symptoms this spring. In previous years he has had to forgo his daily walks this time of year, and we've had to keep the windows shut when I would have loved a refreshing breeze blowing in on nice days. While he still has minor symptoms, they are entirely manageable with the addition of an occasional nasal spray. These lozenges are the only change we have made this year, so I can't think of anything except this product to attribute the improvement to. He lets one slowly dissolve in his mouth faithfully twice a day, as directed. I just went back and ordered another bottle. Highly recommeded

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Nature's Plus Adult Ear Nose and Throat lozenge helped my son recover from a upper respiratory and sinus infection. It soothed his throat while giving him added zinc which is good. I really appreciate that the lozenges are sweetened with xylitol instead of sugar. So many medicines use some form of sugar especially lozenges made to suck on. Although my son is old enough to make his own choices, it's nice to give a healthy boost when he's down. His feedback and the positive practical results are reason enough to try these lozenges again. I've read studies for and against probiotics. Generally, I think they are a benefit or even a need especially for gut bacteria. Honestly, until I saw these lozenges with probiotics included with the aim of helping sinus health, I never considered using probiotics for sinuses.  I'm still reviewing the merit of this use. There's no denying the effectiveness overall though. They are definitely on my use again list.  Thanks.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am testing NaturesPlus Adult's Ear, Nose & Throat Lozenges out of tinnitus desperation. I hope it helps. I'm currently taking PhytAge Labs' Tinnitus911 product, but despite taking it for now 2+ months, it does not seem to help. A huge disappointment.

9bb4b998-b332-4950-8fee-0023917581e7
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

61dd131f-d1e2-4736-a7cd-fb59f7133dd7
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Research shows children with S. salivarius K12 have a 50 percent less chance of the strep throat bacteria and may experience fewer ear infections. I took this for a son who has PFAPA syndrome which has mostly throat infection - like symptoms. We'll see if it helps.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very happy with these they cost $100 for k12 tablets on other sites, easy to chew, tasty, and they work to provide the good bacterial flora l need in my mouth.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I recently had an inner ear infection and I believe these supplements helped my body’s natural defences overcome the infection very quickly! It’s a light powdery taste, pleasant and definitely easy to take. I will repurchase once I’m finished with the bottle

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Seems to work fine. But they are a little bit too big to my taste. Also, they are sweet and I want to drink right after taking them, but they say to avoid drinking or eating at least 30 minutes after taking them.