SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Brilliant product great quality good dosage good size serving size no caffeine good ingredients tastes great very affordable arrived quickly in the post i noticed my digestion and health and well being improved so it does work very well excellent price and i have benefited i am very happy i highly recommend buying this product

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I've recently tried this product due to my usual NOW HCL being out of stock. I like that the pills aren't coated, allowing them to dissolve for faster effectiveness, however if they get stuck in your throat it can burn so take with a big gulp of water. These pills are round and relatively large so may be difficult for some to swallow. They have no taste. I chose these because the ingredient list was small. However, I was actually looking for pure HCl and upon review of the ingredients list realised that there are other ingredients to aid digestion, not listed in the serving information and so does not indicate amount of these ingredients. I have benefitted in the past from taking HCl to help with my digestion, bloating and heartburn. However, I'm not sure I will buy these again and will try to go back to the NOW product. I found these pills a little hard to swallow due to their round shape and size. I also didn't see the change (pardon this detail) in my poop that I normally see. Even when I increased the dosage using the HCl challenge method. All and all I don't feel like this product was very effective for me, so it is hard to speak to the quality. However I did like the price and realise that individuality may come into the product's effectiveness.

fe136901-3033-4635-96ec-709a9896b809
Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It improves my health, I can see the good effect after taking the tablets, I'm so happy and contended with this product, the benefits I'm getting from it will give me a better life, the high quality ingredients of this small size supplement can help our wellbeing.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I use this for stomich problems with acid reflux the medical give medication to reduce acid but I've found I need more there great.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I take this together with ACV tablets for low stomach acid after a meal. I feel a little better compared before and hopes it will helps eliminate my GERD completely. I highly recommend this product to try.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This betaine hydrochloride my doctor advised me to buy since I had constipation. After a week I’d noticed positive results. Highly recommend to those who wants to support their healthy digestion.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Betaine Hydrochloride is useful for digestive disorders, a feeling of fullness in the stomach after eating, as it has a bile-forming and choleretic effect. Betaine Hydrochloride reduces homocysteine levels, activates lipid metabolism in the liver, speeds up metabolism, neutralizes toxic substances, promotes the absorption of iron, calcium and vitamin B-12. A good product.

Posted on May 14, 2021

I started taking this years ago after a Doctor recommended that I take a digestive enzyme to help my system's digestion process. particularly after eating cooked foods. I was having problems (stomach cramps and/or diarrhea) on those rare occasions when I ate red meat or after going out for a fish fry meal. Ideally I take one during the meal, but even if I forget I can take it later, and not have that uncomfortable gut feeling that I used to experience.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It helps a lot with digestion, you can see it in your stools. It also helps to reduce stomach burps.