SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Very good proportion

This add to my daily intake of vitamins, I have a very busy and stressful life style, which sometimes can't pay attention of the daily food nutritional balance. This supplement with appropriate proportion really help a lot.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I bought this supplement for days when not enough Calcium or Magnesium are in my diet. As I'm shifting to a vegan diet, I was aware that both minerals might be deficient once in a while, and that it's important to ensure that they still get into my body. The goal, of course, should be to get enough calcium and magnesium in your day so that you don't need supplements - and that's not too difficult to do if you have a balanced diet. But still, these are good to have as a back-up!

Did you know, that magnesium is one of the most important mineral, which helps to absorb many other important nutrients, such as calcium, vitamin D and more... This one is with calcium, so as we say 'you can shot two rabbits with one gun'. One of the best in the market. Before buying usually I do small research, read reviews and more. So this one is really good.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great product , hepls improve bone density, easy to swallow, doesnt upset stomach, good quality calcium and magnesium

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good product, best price, fast shipping, I will keep buying for sure, thank you i-herb.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great for muscle aches. It helps a lot with older people. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great Purchase, will surely buy again. :) Good quality. Nice packaging.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

This works great at winding me down for bed at the end of a stressful day. It helps my mind and muscles to relax and wards of leg cramps. This brand offers a high quality formulation at a great price. I will purchase this again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

a powerful combo of nutrients to keep you healthy esp when you're aging.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I have been using this product for over a year and, in conjunction with Thorne's Vitamin B Complex #6, it has helped improve the quality of my sleep and, for the most part, helped control my insomnia.