SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Perfect

There are very few products on the market that have calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3 and K2 all together in one pill. The portions of each are ideal and the price is very reasonable. Could not do better. The quality of each ingredient is excellent, having just had a vitamin D and calcium test with no side effects. Will definitely be back for more...

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using it for 6 months to reinforce my bones with D3 and calcium and also to feel more relax and stress-resistant with magnesium and I feel really better now. D3 is also highly recommended to better resist to Covid. So I recommended it to my friends.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Repeated order for my siblings and I. We have been consuming this supplement for some years and there is improvement in our health. Will continue to take it !

ef35cbb5-de40-41db-a1f1-e997134cc9ac
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good quality ingredient with enough vitamin d calcium magnesium for age. the package is big. there are good benefit to the health when you are old age with these supplement. helps with bone and improve your knee pain. the taste is tolerable and the combination of these vitamin and mineral is really good. helps with vitamin and calcium deficiency. only downside is you have to take 4 tablet which is sometimes not convenient.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I purchased this product for my parents. The size of the pills is a bit huge compared to others, but you will get accustomed to it. As to ingredients, they give you enough amount for daily intake I guess. Price-wise, it is not so expensive.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I was recommended this product by my relatives. They are a bit big to swallow. I love that it also contains calcium and magnesium! Overall great products.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I was recommended this product by my doctor during my pregnancy. Great product. I will order again to take this during breastfeeding. It is a good proportion of all vitamins listed.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good quality vitamin but it's quite a bit large caplet 😁

7c28e80f-6d10-4452-ad10-fba2abc46860

Great quality and value. Quick international delivery within 3 days from order. Great quality and large pack.

6770f12d-894e-452e-aa69-898abd92f7f5
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Tablet too big, had difficulty swallowing. Mix of ingredient great especially K2

a03eefcd-43b9-4936-a1f8-68b07a896989