SG

MAY
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Very good formula!

Chlorophyll is a pigment that gives plants their green color. It allows plants to absorb light from the sun and convert it into energy. If you want to improve your health - it is highly recommended to consume a daily amount of dark green vegetables or you can consume chlorophyll supplement instead. Chlorophyll promotes the production of red blood cells (it is great for those who have anemia), it absorbs toxins, it has a normalizing effect on the intestinal transit, it has antioxidant capacities and anti-carcinogenic properties. Chlorophyll reduces the production of gas and toxins that occur during digestion and contributes to protecting the liver. It is one of the best ways to continually detox the body. *** I used to consume liquid chlorophyll, but I did not like its taste. In capsules - this problem does not exist.

I’m starting with one capsule a day and then I’ll take two capsules a day. It’s my first week. This is my first week using just one capsule a day and i do see a difference but I still sweat a little bit I can’t wait to increase the dosage.

502969f3-be0a-4854-a142-4f8a2f9a160d
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very good quality superfood and antioxidant . It has benefits for skin and hair and also help rising hemoglobin levels. Add it to your diet if you have anemia. The ingredients contain alfalfa which is very rich with iron and protein. The taste is good.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Worked quickly! One of the tell take signs that it was working was that my sweat had 0 smell. One of my favorite benefits. Packaging was sealed and came with cotton inside. I dont taste anything with these pills. Much better than the liquid version

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The quality of this superfood is very good .. My sister liked the taste and she found an improvement in her skin !!! The packaging and the price is good !!! Search for the benefits and you will find it very good for health and diet !!!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Effective and easy to swallow caps. Helps body deodorant and breath

be8c7690-b66f-489e-a5d9-98977da58a61
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

for those who have allergies and psoriasis this supplement is incredibly good but only one pill per day

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

the best. i my sweat doesnt smell. good size and taste

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Keeps your body’s PH in good balance . Love the stuff I’ve been taking it for years!

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

I refuse to go to Natural Grocers. I will never, ever shop there again for as long as I live. They harass me about wearing a mask, which is worse than COVID-19 (Certificate of Vaccination ID- Artificial Intelligence) and are total jackasses, so I will forever purchase from you! Thank you very much.