SG

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Amazing Product

It's been over 6 years that i've been dealing with low iron levels due to the chronic diarrhea and IBS and I've tried several iron supplements and I always hate the pills form cause they don't raise my iron at all, I always get the liquid for of iron, I saw the reviews of this product and I decided to give it a try and see if it is gentle on my stomach and so far I reaaally like it within the first I felt a big improvement on my energy, Still don't know about my hair loss cause my iron still low but I already feel better so I'll continue to use this iron and see the improvement on my overall health within the next 3 months, I already ordered my second bottle for me and my mom ( I do consume 4 tablets cause my doctor said u have to take till 100mg iron every day ) (consult your doctor first and do the analyses to see your levels.)

0b0894d3-2a48-4cbf-9f59-b65d68d03165
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

form of iron well absorbing doesn't make constipation and acid reflux), compare to iron sulfate II. I recommend this vitamin. better absorb on empty stomach with vitamin c( add few drops of lemon into water for example )

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Its very important to control iron in your blood. My is low. This one is not going to help make you iron high, just to keep a results that you reached

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The capsule is too big to drink.But with this, I can chew it and crush it.I'm surprised that the poo is black!Iron is important for women.The cost performance was also very helpful.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

excellent product, i buy this for my wife, he have low level of iron, after consuming this her level of iron in blood was surprisingly high

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

For people with low hemoglobin, iron is essential. Who has a large dosage can take one or divide it in half. No side effects have been found.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

The tablets are small and very convenient. It is a good addition for the healthy diet especially when iron is needed. Consult your physician first

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

HIgh quality,good for prophylactical.Price is good as well

3a9d984d-4591-43e3-a99f-21ab94e12d69

I bought this for my wife because she had iron deficiency after giving birth. i chose this one because its "amino acid chelate" (no constipation like other forms of iron, plus more bio-available). It was very important because my wife was having some problems and taking medicine for constipation. Not only did it work, but also the doctor was shocked. After we done the blood test again, the doctor said she never seen someone improve the iron so fast. she asked me to show her the product i used.