SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Nicotinic acid works

Nicotinic acid is the form of Niacin that works to lower LDL and increase HDL. According to research, other forms of Niacin don't work, or not as well. I took 1 tablet in the beginning and it gives me a flush for about 20-30 minutes. If I take half of a tablet then no flush. If you take after food then the flush is much less if any. I prefer this form despite the flush. In fact, the short lasting flush makes me feel warm. This is a right dosage and the price is good. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

i felt the flush, it does work. I took on the empty stomach first and it was a strong reaction. I had the red face for ~5-10 minutes. if after a meal, it's ok, just feel the warmth and the feeling that something is happening in my brain, definitely working

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Niacin gives the body the energy it needs, improves blood circulation in the body, lowers cholesterol levels, and normalizes the cardiovascular system. Also, niacin strengthens the nervous system and normalizes vision. In addition, niacin improves the condition and appearance of hair and skin. The quality of the products is excellent, the delivery is fast, the packaging is excellent too. I am very pleased! Many thanks!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Niacin has a really good impact on your nervous system, so I highly recommend it. It improves your blood supply and broaden capillaries, so don’t be afraid of niacin flushes, it is a side effect of taking niacin. The quality, size and dosage of this product are nice. It also good for your beauty (hair and skin)

Posted on May 23, 2022

Product appears to be great and package is spot on. If I take it on an empty stomach, I get the niacin flush but that's expected with a quality ingredient. I have way more energy after starting these. Really good size tablet and obviously no bad taste when taking with water.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3). I have been taking it a few times till now and even a half tablet makes me flush and become red. When I take it with food the redness is slightly less pronounced but surely still visible on my face. When I take a quarter tablet no flushing occurs. Of course this is completely normal and just a proof that the supplement works. If this really bothers you than take another B3 Vitamin that specifically states on the bottle that is a Flush Free or No Flush Niacin. Although from what I have read this - the Flush Niacin is the better and the preferred form. Niacin works great for increasing the circulation in the blood and is very important for the cardiovascular system, although is important for other organ systems as well. As part of the B vitamins group it can also increase the energy. It can improve the mood of depressed people too. There are also some cases where aggressive people or kids who were usually given a bit higher doses of Niacin became normal and functional. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I take 1 tablet daily at the start as I have read a lot of comments about flush reaction on skin. For the first few time, I really had flush which lasted for around 15-20mins, which was uncomfortable and itchy on skin. If you have eaten something, the flush is less. The unpleasant feeling gradually minimize after several weeks.

I bought this to try and use it to improve my mood, specifically to help with anxiety and depression. I recommend researching Andrew W. Saul's information on niacin and its many therapeutic uses. I chose this particular item as it was the lowest dose I could find and in tablets it'll be easy to cut into smaller pieces, as I intend to start very slowly with the smallest dose possible. Niacin causes a flush, and this can be extremely uncomfortable for some people, especially the very first time, so I'd advise caution and try to start as low as possible and see how your body reacts and take it from there.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I get flush symptoms at full dosage and just feel warm and good at half dosage. Depending on your liver health and whether or not you drank a lot the day before, you will have varying symptoms. I notice if I eat well, I do not get the symptoms as much. I am trying to work up to larger dosages to see if it helps clear up some long hauler viral symptoms of my sinus. It is very cheap and effective. I would just recommend eating enough to avoid a huge stress response from the flush. That quality is good but I do not have much to compare it to. I would recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Niacin is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. Niacin (vitamin B-3) is often part of a daily multivitamin, but most people get enough niacin from the food they eat