SG

Posted on May 20, 2022
Excellent !

I like Now brands. I use to manage two health food stores in Northern Arizona. Based on my research, we carried their brand for 21+ years and still going. I even toured their facility in Sparks, Nevada and came away even more impressed. The education I learned at their company sponsored event was valuable. I highly recommend their products.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It’s better to use it with honey and water to give the best results like I am doing. Has a powerful regenerative effect on body tissues, activates its own protective reserves. I've bought this many times for my family and friends. quick boost to our immunity. But thats just natural smell. So dont be surprised

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Good quality, packaging was done properly, no bad smell at all. One of the most important benefits of it is the boosting immunity. I always prefer natural products, so this is what I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I haven't started using it yet, hope it works

7049d046-580d-43db-949e-0256d12df6de
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Excellent value. I recommend this. I eat this no caught cold. I have good feelings.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Took it during co vid and after then, very satisfied

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My daughter has been using this for about 6 years now, and happy with it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

loved it during covid, helps a lot clearing out the system. will order again!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It is now a part of my daily routine. It has many benefits, I'll definitely order it again.