SG

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I was amazed of the Quality (Nutritional Facts— ingredients) stated as Vit D3 is included already. The downside (but not really) is the taste. I can see that my baby doesn’t like it as it is a natural flavour, hence not sugary. But, atleast healthy as no added anything, most especially sugar on it. The size and package is perfect, must be good for 60 days. I believe that this will surely benefit your lil one aged 0 and up. Perfect supplement!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My 11 month old hates medicine. Gags from Liquid Tylenol. So it was hard to find a vitamin for him. I first put it in the refrigerator as recommended but he didn’t like it. I keep it at room temp and he actually takes it everyday! I was surprised and happy! Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Well packed. There is measuring tool, making it so easy to give your kid just the amount you need. Nice flavor, little bit like citrus.

f74664f6-f7ef-460c-bc89-09a0d4f9b29c
4165dd23-f53b-4165-a8a7-bed78cb45601
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like it it’s neutral and benefit package also good no scent I use it for my son size also good quality good I think good for all age

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My baby takes this liquid vitamin daily without fail. The smell of the b vitamins is strong but this has been the only vitamin she will take. I mix it in applesauce and it's good to go!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Our toddler has never objected to the taste. It's hard to gauge the quality of the vitamins themselves, but the product is very easy to use, because it comes with a dropper in the package.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The best quality product. Love the composition. Has a good taste kids like. Easy to use and a very good size bottle. Perfect for everyday vitamins supplement. The serving size is small but filled with a good amount of vitamins. I saw improvement in my child’s health

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

my child easily adjusts to the taste of these multivitamins. he now has an appetite to eat more and his cognitive skills were improving. planning to buy again for my child, looking forward to my next pirchase.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

We like the taste, we throw a lot of vitamins, coz baby doesn’t accept the taste, we had a bid drama when it’s time to vitamins, now it’s much easier, he likes the taste of vitamins, oil concentrate doesn’t feel