SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great Chewable Kid's Vitamin

My son & daughter have both been taking these vitamins since they were preschoolers. They may likely be "too old" for them now at 17 and 14 but I figure it does not hurt them to take one a piece and when we ran out recently, my daughter was aghast. "I can feel the nutrients slipping away from my body!" she said in mock horror. :) So I bought two more bottles and all is well in her world again.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Just bought this excellent product for my niece, he definitely loved it, he loves it's fruity taste, not to mention the good benefits just like nutrients that he can get from Animal Parade, hopefully it will continue to bring more good effects on him.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like that its only 2 per day. Makes them very easy to give to the kids. They love them and look forward to taking them each day

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

There is a mix of cherry, grape and orange flavours in the bottle. My kids love the grape flavor and would fight for it. second is cherry and nobody wants the orange.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My kids loves these Multi-Vitamin chewable. They really like the taste. I am super happy that I bought this so they can get all the vitamin they need from these. I recommend buying this product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm not sure if my kids really get any benefit from a multi-vitamin, especially since we try to feed our kids a healthy diet. My kids do love these - so much so that they are diligent in asking for them daily.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

The tablet itself is quiet big for children hehe. Luckily it has good fruity flavor, one is never enough for kids. The content of this supplement is complete enough. Very good for maintaining kids immune system. Please give me thumbs up 👍🏻

feffae8d-5887-41f4-94a3-f0c74cfef076
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A sugar-free multivitamin that is very popular with children because of its various colors and tastes

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great Multivitamin for kids, sugar free. Taste is good, ingredient is good too.