SG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 8 year old daughter who had been diagnosed with molar-incisor hypomineralisation (MIH). Our integrative dentist recommended this chewable probiotic supplements to help strengthen teeth. The flavors are pleasant, my daughter loves it. We take 1 animal shaped tablet after lunch. In addition we use special mouth wash, take additional type of probiotics and chew xylitol based gum. All together we see amazing results.

olaleks
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Excellent quality and good ingredient list. I like taste and smell(yes! I tried 1pcs). Good serving size for kids. My little one have problems with tooth Use it only few week - right now I don't see any improvements.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Good children's chewable tablets with calcium, vitamin D-3 and live probiotic cells M18, L. acidophilus. My kids like these animal shaped chewable tablets. Vitamin D supports the development of bones and teeth by regulating calcium levels in the body. In addition, it promotes the conduction of excitation impulses through nerve and muscle fibers, enhances immunity, and maintains the level of phosphorus in the blood. Vitamin D is also essential for the proper functioning of the kidneys and thyroid gland. Therefore, vitamin D3 and calcium should be present in the diet of every child. I recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My son simply loves this. He said that it tastes like milk that he used to drink when he was a small baby.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My child loves the taste of these vitamins. I like that they are chewable, not gummy vitamins. I also like that they have Xylitol.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Bery good product and good results, my baby loves the taste

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I really like this product and recommend! It is very good

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I used them with mouth probiotics and a teethbrushing routine for my 9 years old. no more cavities so far

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My kids love it.. probiotics + calcium & vit D for teeth..