SG

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Always make sure to get these guys in when the little one hasn’t pooped enough and a good poop follows. All three say this is their favourite vitamin. Know my kids are getting the nutrients they need (not a heavy dairy diet) with the added bonus of moving things gently when needed!

bfba9bc4-d3d9-4ca3-8f11-bd94e64acb3a
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a month now and I can see the effects in my overall well-being. My mood has improved, my immunity is stronger, my quality of life is much better and I feel like I have more energy when taking this supplement. It's a wonderful product and worth the money spent!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
2024

I have been taking this vitamin for a week and I have noticed a noticeable difference in my mood, energy levels and overall health. My cholesterol has gone down, as well as my blood pressure. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking to improve their health, immunity and well-being with vitamins.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Animal Parade immun booster won the taste of our children! The size is just perfect and tasty. The packaging is nice and funny. The quality of the product seems to be good, its effect we will test after maybe one or 2 weeks. Its my first time to order. We use to take 2 tablets a day minimum, then lets see the effect.

e12af5eb-2659-4426-ab9e-f6f6537f5316
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Bought this for the little one as replacement for the gold standard which was said to contain weird smell over time. This one smells like some herbs too but my kids didn’t complain and are taking it daily. Chewable size and contains all the necessary ingredients for daily immunity, quality too,

The ingredients of this product is superior. I was looking for vitamin D3 suitable for kids which makes this product very useful for immunity when fighting viruses, especially Corona. The size of the bottle makes it very great because 90 capsules is enough for my kids for some time. The potency and quality of ingredients are great and it's easy on the stomach.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This type of compound is rare. It is one of those blends for immunity with shiitake, turmeric, olive leaf and even probiotics in one. And it’s designed for kids. Typically you will not find such a blend for kids in other brands. I really believe this supplement will help boost my kids immune system

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is a great supplement for flu. Taste :2/5 ⭐ the taste so-so packaging : 5/5 ⭐ lock well Effectiveness : 4/5 ⭐ works well for my 5yo daughter (have sinus)

0e07d7c3-d6ae-49f7-b66f-dfa5894f38f1
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

It is easy to consume, 2 tablets a day. My 6 yo doesnt like the taste but somehow my 4 yo is okay with it. He always chew it fast & drink water when taking it. I took this with additional of this D3 for kids. Overall it is helpful in maintaining their immunity. If you minus the taste, this will be a very good immune booster.

38fa8bd5-f9be-410c-a1bc-076db0bbc8fd
484ad00f-0bcd-4315-a9e9-03e114406e7d
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is the best vitamin I've taken. It makes me feel like a burst of strength and energy. I notice a noticeable improvement in my mood, immune system, and overall health.