SG

Posted on May 19, 2022

my kid does not like much, but this he can chew. taste is good and sour to make him thirsty to wash it down. Great price

1aa397e1-6be7-4c61-ac90-bc9bb4e15c71
Posted on May 15, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

793acdcc-1f77-441d-82fe-26fd30899e5c
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The quality of the fish oil is very nice but unfortunately my son didn't like the lemon taste. He actually prefers it comes natural without any added flavors. But other than that it is very good quality and easy to swallow for kids. Would love it if they can come up with fish oils without flavors too for children. If you don't mind the lemon flavor I would recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It is very difficult for children to give vitamins in the form of cheawable but this product from Animal Parade is very unique and funny because it is shaped like an animal so children will like to eat it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

My son who is on the autism spectrum readily takes this — chews on the softgel with ease. He likes the flavor. I see improvements in his focus and communication in terms of eye contact and sentence construction.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Been getting this for quite a long time…attracted by the 3/6/9 omega seems very complete. My little boy loves it and this become a must buy every time!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

i give this to my 3,5 yo, and he like it. at first, i’m not sure whether he can take it because of the size of the soft gel. but, he can chew and swallow it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

According to studies, this could help out with children’s brain development. My only concern about the product is that it was still smell and taste fishy …

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

great omega. I bought it for my little daughter she likes the taste

68b58caa-3f6f-4da5-a68d-ed29a5449475