SG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Saved from Rx!!!

The doctor advised me I need to go on a prescription medication for the severe bone loss I’ve encountered and the side effects of the medication are known to be worse than bone loss. I went onto bone support and in two years my testing resulted in total normal bones.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Nature's Plus Source of Life Bone Support has definitely strengthened my bones. I have been using this supplement for several years which I have to give total credit to for no more broken bones. I have had several really hard falls while doing my yard work and indoor house work. I thought I wasn't going to be able to walk the way I hit with these hard falls but managed to get myself up and to my surprise even continue on with and complete my chores. I refuse to let myself run out of this particular Bone Support Product and order an entire one-year supply of every year.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My Dr thought my fingernails were looking thin and because of my age and dairy-free diet she recommended I supplement. I chose this product because it is made with algaeCal and I had read that it was a very good way to increase calcium naturally. This product is a good quality and has worked very well. I recommend Bone Support.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Hi, when it asked value for your money I guess I wish things were a bit cheaper or buy one get a little off the next when you are buying a product for years. But overall good product and really appreciate the expiration date has always been good for a while. Thank you for that. Will be buying again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The ingredients are impressive. Organic and plant based. Hard to know if it is having any effect. Also it is very expensive. Got it at special sale price. Couldn't afford it otherwise

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Great price for your D3 and K vitamins -- Think hair, nails, skin, teeth -- covid-19. I've come to like "Source of Life Garden" OVER Monsanto/Bayer-owned "Garden of Life myKind" when it comes to organic vitamins.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Seems a natural brand. A little bit expensive but hope worthy and easy to absorb.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great product, very hard to find vegan and organic.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021