SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was had cracks in my feet but now after I use it with vitamin a and I used to have vitamin D3 and E but when I started to use this vitamin K the cracks are disappear this is just a miracle I really surprised, dosage is high And concentrated, there is a lot of organic ingredients that’s it’s good thing

57cca3a3-d5cd-48a5-b6b8-ece909b547ae
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've been purchasing this for several years. I appreciate that it's certified organic. I also suggest taking Nature's Plus Organic D3. K2 is an essential cofactor for proper absorption of D3. I usually take 2 D3 capsules with 1 K2 capsule after eating a meal that had a healthy fat. I also tailor how often I take this depending on the time of year. In the summer when I'm spending a lot of time outside I take it about 3x a week and in the winter I take it more frequently. It's important to have your D level tested regularly since too much isn't good either.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is my go to K2 vitamin. Not only is it organic, but the other ingredients are organic and natural which is a good indicator of its quality. There are no additives, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, etc. It's easy to swallow too. Plus the price make this a great value! I highly recommend this K2 vitamin.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a good quality product, and I take it daily with my other supplements for its benefit. I like the fact it is organic and comes with vegan caps. The size of the caps is standard, and the dosage is within the recommended amount. It has no taste even though it has various ingredients.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Have not used this brand yet. I try to rotate products around and like that iHerb has so many great options. I use K2 with my D3 supps. During summer I don't use as much D3, just take the K2. When the weather cools off, I add the D3 back in the mix.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

These K2 Caps stop my teeth hurting after a few days of taking them which is a brilliant benefit as I have sensitive teeth. Once the sensitive teeth go away I stop taking them for a while and the sensitive teeth seem to stay away for a decent amount of time like this product really works! Shame they don't make these in a bigger size pack. Don't leave in your mouth too long as the taste is pretty gross if the cap dissolves in your mouth.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Both my husband and I have been happy with the Source of Life Garden K2. Use it in conjunction to help with balancing calcium. Good quality with organic ingredients.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have yet to find a better Vitamin K2 than this one. I have been using this for a long time now and could not be happier with the quyality. I take it along with Vitamin D3 for optimal offect.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Have been taking this product for 6 years when I was first diagnosed with osteopenia. I no longer am and experienced a 10% increase in my bone mass density.