SG

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Luar biasa!

Nature's Plus is my trusted brand for supplements. Because it has good quality, the ingredients are real and really work, so it worths the price. I have been using Source of Life Multivitamins for 5 years. I like it, it reduces my morning allergy, give me more energy, reduces daily stress, improves calmness, helps me sleep.

The quality of these tablets are so amazing, it is indeed effective, highly recommend this supplement, I have a long day of working as customer service and I need to be more energetic ! I felt that I don't have deficiency in terms of vitamins after taking this for weeks now .

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Helpful and gentle on stomach. Usually pills give me trouble if I don’t eat but these seem to be ok. Also they helped me get much needed energy. I take them daily but the bottle calls for 6 capsules a day which to me seems excessive. Id imagine it’s not necessary if you eat well.

Posted on May 6, 2022

its really help me when i feel lack of greens, the size is quite big buat eatable, the ingredient are so many that i dont have to mix with other vitamins. i only drink it oncw daily.

ad2f9fb0-b684-4082-a2f8-05587e5ec1fe
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

the quality .ingredients .size. package. effect. are great. its impackt rises the immunity system full effecincy no need to take another suppelment with it. it has no taste it covers deficiency of the minerals and vitamins . age for adults only .u take only 1 daily . really recommended

Posted on May 2, 2022

I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN AND WITH ALL THE CLOUDY DAYS I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING. I FEEL ENERGETIC AND DON'T FEEL SO SLUGGISH WHEN I TAKE THESE, I FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST SITTING IN A CHAIR. I RECOMMEND THESE.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love the brand, have ordered many products from this brand and always happy with the quality and effect. This is probably one of the best multi vitamins.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I’ve used theses vitamins for 40 years and won’t ever change

Posted on May 28, 2022

Source of life vitamins has helped with everything like illness, fatigue, aches and pains Really love this vitamins

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product quick delivery even to Sweden. Would highly recommend both the product and the company.