SG

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good quality product. contains ingredients Vitamins A,C,D3,E, K2 which is very good for teens health. I am giving it to my daughter and son. They love the taste and are very happy. Alot of benefits. Gives them a lot of energy for the full day .A very good supplement for daily use. Size is OK and chewable. Package quality is very good. Good for 13+ age.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My 5 year old daughter started taking this to benefit her digestive system and just to supplement her overall health. I know the age says for teens, but we only give her 1 pill once a day, and that frequency seems fine, though I make sure she eats it at lunch, which is a bigger meal, and that helps it to not affect her as much. She said the taste is fine, though not her favorite. :) The size is fairly large, but it's chewable, so not a problem.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

after much deliberation I decided to try these vitamins for my teenage daughter. the ingredients seem to be great quality. I was happy that she likes the taste! I am hoping they will benefit her.

Posted on May 21, 2022

One of my favourite vitamins for teenager daughter. Good quality, a lot of ingredients, i thing the benefit of it is very good. She likes the taste also.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great for teens that usually don't eat their veggies or proteins. Greatest fact is that it's sugar free! Taste is ok. The values of the vitamins and minerals are high. I even use it for an 11 year old but only give one a day.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Since our earth is getting so much abuse it is hard to get all the minerals and vitamins throughout the day. This is a convenient way to get vitamins daily. Also I use this and I am a man.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Since my teen daughter is having trouble with swalloving capsules, I hope this is going to be good (they are chewable). But most important is to improve her health, for this, we'll have to wait (will write the review later).

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this complex of vitamins for my daughter. It includes such vitamins as A, C, D, K ... They are very good for health and they are essential for healthy growth.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Good quality product. contains Vitamins A,C,D3,E, K2 which is very good for teens health. I am giving it to my daughter and son. They are very happy. Gives them a lot of energy for the full day.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This vitamin is good for my daughter. She love it because it is like a candy. But it is health to consume and contains a lot vitamins too.