SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really like this product. It comes in a very large bottle. Was actually surprised by the size. It looks really green and a little thick, but don’t let the look fool you. It tastes really good. And I love that it has iron in it. I couldn’t even taste it. It also works well without causing me any stomach discomfort. Definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great prenatal, I have a hard time swallowing pills and capsules I was very excited to find this liquid prenatal. Great flavor, one star less because it had sugar crystals in it but iherb sent me a refund. One mor downside it doesn't contain much iron so take that in account when pregnant to add iron supplements.

I bought this to my aunt, this is really helpful for her diet as a pregnant woman, I'm excited how healthy my niece when he/she will come out of this world, I highly recommend this as it's benefits are showing after a week of intake.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

this item went out of stock for a while over the summer. so glad it came back in it is my favorite best tasting liquid prenatal. Good coverage of all the essentials for mom and baby.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It's a great prenatal as far as I can tell although I find the aftertaste a little less than good. It's better mixed with water to dilute it, but it still sometimes bothers me.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Love the flavor! It recommends using the cap as a measurement tool, but I use a tablespoon instead. It is much neater this way and you don't waste any of the good stuff dripping off the cap. Not pregnant, but I still use it anyways since the nutrient content is good. There is no Vitamin C, however, so I had to take my EsterC with this one.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

it helps a lot with everything literally everything best mix of vitamins and minerals

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

Taste in the end of the bottle is so strong and little unpleasant. What I liked abt it is it is that it has a very good flavor makes you feel like you are having a tropical drink but if it is your first trimester in your pregnancy then it totally depends on what smells and flavors u like.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I’m not pregnant nor trying to get pregnant, but I wanted a complete liquid multi for women. I like everything about this multi except the taste. I find it extremely sweet.

Posted on Feb 25, 2020

Tastes just as advertised - tropical flavor - and it's just lovely! Do take note though that some of the nutrients are not sufficient as daily intake for an expecting mother, especially iron, so my obgyn recommended more iron-rich foods to complement this prenatal liquid. Depending on your iron needs, your obgyn/midwife may even prescribe iron supplements. You will also realise your next pee will have a greenish tinge to it but that's totally fine.