SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Best Multi-Vitamin for Women

I bought this for my sister because I am taking the "No-Iron" version and have been for years. I am well aware of the benefits. My sister is taking this Multi-Vitamin with 1,000 Mg of Vitamin C and at least two liters of water during the day. It's been a week and she feels much better and does not get tired easily in the afternoons, and infact, she is energetic most of the day. I would recommend this vitamin to all women.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

very good okay quality great for once daily. it can help improve your immune system. and the capsule is easy to swallow. ingredients is good. package is sealed . and benefit wise is great also. any diet is okay. dont have any concern with this supplement. taste is okay typical supplement

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

One of the best-quality multi-vitamins. I take it almost daily for prevention, and when I'm a bit down I take 2 and the difference is felt almost immediately. Rich in anti-oxidants, and with the right forms of the ingredients (after reviewing quite a few). The only problem, like with many other good multi-vitamins, is the size of the tablets. If it turns out to be hard to swallow, I take an extra magnesium...

Posted on May 20, 2022

My only complaint about the product is that it takes two tablets for one dose. Otherwise it is a high quality product that my wife trusts.

Posted on Aug 26, 2020

Used this brand since 1986 till today 2020. According to US Pharmacopoeia manufacturing standards, perhaps the best in industry brands. The women patients that came to me with irregular periods who were in their 40’s it was rewarding to know that got their periods back to regular. It blessed many women like that. Dealt with other female related problems too with this formulation.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Big pills and fishy smell. Does not see any immediate effects yet so need more time to try. Been taking this everyday for 2 weeks only.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

An Excellent all round woman's multi but a very big tablet if you don't mind the size.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product. Hope it will give me the benefit I need.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Highly recommend this product, helped me to recover my strength after suffering from stress and malnutrition

Posted on Feb 17, 2022