SG

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

First time I tried banana flavor and it was grate. This time ordered strawberry flavor and it’s also very tasty! The good thing about this cocktail that it’s healthy quick food , it becomes thick and filling up the stomach, so you don’t feel hungry anymore. And just 200 calories.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

a great meal replacement, taste good, I'm not feeling hunger sfter I drink it for hours, I lose 2 kgs in few days , of course with exercise, a good meal replacement if your in intermittent fasting,

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this product so much. It tastes really nice and it helps to stop me being hungry before my next meal. I’ve also lost weight already so I’ve ordered some different flavours too.

Posted on May 1, 2021

I ordered the strawberry because the vanilla was no longer in stock. I didn’t think I would like it as much but it is so good. I mix it with 1 cup of almond milk and 1 cup of water and a cup of frozen blueberries. It’s delicious and very filling. I have now tried vanilla, chocolate and strawberry and all three are great!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great taste, reduced hunger. Exelent quality good ingredient and composition. Big size.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

horrible taste. smells like cough syrup and fake cherry essense. the chocolate is ok.but not this. will stick to chocolate flavor. not buying this again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I really like this! Not overly sweet. I have tried it several different ways, with nonfat milk, kefir and V-8 strawberry-banana juice. Really helping with my diet as a substitute for lunch or breakfast.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Have been taking this with my smoothies i make and it taste delicious. Protein is good for body and this is a great way to take. Its like having a milk shade!! Always reorder since 5 years.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I love this protein powder. The flavour is amazing, and it gives me a lot of energy. I've had some noticeable improvement in my daily workouts since I started taking this protein. I highly recommend it. :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The flavour is bad, tastes like medicine and it uses a lot of water. Tends to be very thick when mixed with an amount of water with which other powders make a perfect shake.