SG

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

We use a lot of supplements of this brand and like them as they are high quality. My parnts use niacinamide in higher dose to fight cancer, so i'm glad we've found this one from 1000mg- very potent. in just one pill. They take 2-3 a day altogether and vitamin B1 as well. The size of the pill is big, but it's not difficult to swallow. Niacinamide gives more cellular energy and no flush effect.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These tablets are vegetarian and definitely flush free. They are as sizeable (1000mg) as one might imagine, however, the design makes them easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I learned this stuff is great for slowing down phase 1 of the liver so I started taking it. It has helped a lot! I love the time release so it keeps it going all day and all night. (I take one on the morning and one at night.)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This tablet has helped me with my joint pain.Highly recommed to be taken by Arthistis patients and also joint pain.Will order soon a few more bottles.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good price for such a high dose Couldn't find a better option so far. Although I live outside of the US, it was delivered much sooner than expected!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Taking this supplement (Niacinamide) with D3, B12 and Glutathione to combat my challenging melasma. Over months of intake of combination, I can clearly see improvement on my melasma and will continue using it from now on.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Niacinamide seems to help me with anxiety and sleep right before bed.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Gave this supplement to one of our pups with SLO. Seemed to help! good product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Truly an excellent product! I'm very happy with the results!! The ZERO niacin flush makes a huge difference, too.

Great as a preventive measure for brain tumors as well as skin cancer.