SG

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Many ingredients in 1 tablet , benefits for aging skin , antioxidants and health. I really like this supplement take 1 at morning and 1 at night. It's improve my skin , really great quality. Suggest ♥️

I don't believe that after taking just one bottle of Lipoic Acid one can see immediate effects. I am a type II diabetic in my early 50's and I need a product that is antioxidant and will help to metabolize carbs, control my blood sugar levels and lower the risk of diabetes complications - especially now that we're on lockdown and I'm not exercising at all. Nature's Plus Ultra Lipoic is an excellent supplement, the only one with an additional R-Lipoic Acid plus MSM, Curcumin and probiotics. I find it is easy to swallow and has no side-effects whatsoever. My recent medical check-up came out fine, btw. Furthermore, I find the price reasonable. So, what's not to like? * I'm on the second bottle, soon to order the third.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A will buy more ! I don't want to runout of vitamins in the house! It helps my digestive system!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great easy to swollow! Very happy with product will buy again! Best taken long term.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Has components that function synergistically to provide optimal benefit. Have used it for husband with cancer for years, and he is doing great. Attribute progress in part to this product. Was having trouble finding it, previous provider not reliable. Glad to find iHerb.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Alpha-Lipoic Acid has powerful protective benefits against cognitive and neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and depression. As we age the ability of our body to produce ALA diminishes, so we need to supplement.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I find this supplement has a positive effect on my blood sugar readings when taken daily with Berberine.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

this is the best combination for alpha lipoic + R lipoic acid! i would love to use all the time - the only thing i don't like is it's too expensive! Wish the price was more reasonable.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Really happy with this product. Thank you

Posted on Oct 5, 2021