SG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Good

Just started - but feels good. I can feel an effect after some hours; feel awake and clear headed. I did not have this immediate effect with other brands. I guess this is due to better absorption. I have to see how it develops after som weeks. Maybe it deserves 5 stars then.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I had never heard of prenenolone until my doctor ordered labs, and found I was deficient. With this product my other hormone levels have balanced, and I am able to take less HRT. If you want to optimize your health, this is a great product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I felt a burning in the digestive tract and then I noticed that the product contained Bioperine. I am not allowed to eat anything from the pepper family and it is a pity that I did not read the composition carefully before ordering and started taking the supplement.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This supplement has wide ranging benefits and should be better known.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Very good that piperine is associated with pregnenolone to increase its absorption.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

Tried other brands, like this one best because i feel an actual difference when taking this.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

I have tried many other brands but I came back to these because I feel more confident with them.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

The difference between this product and others, you will notice immediately. It is worth the money.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I really like it is micronized