SG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Great probiotic!

Probably the best probiotic I've used. Works really well and is easy to swallow. Biggest con is that it needs to be refrigerated so I can't take it when I'm traveling.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

start your day by consuming good bacteria, and make sure you buy it at your best online store. iherb provides your complete daily nutritional needs

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

These probiotics work better than the many others that I have tried. They are more expensive than most, but definitely worth the extra money

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Very competitive price. Packed very well. Thank you.

1f533b4c-e1c0-4ceb-a93a-04b689ef4059
Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Its a brand i trust. However not everyone needs 40 billion probiotics at one go especially if you are new to probiotics or have never taken one so strong. At times like this less is more. This is just my personal opinion cos everyones constitution is different so perhaps start low and increase fornightly to your comfott level.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this product in order to use it in making home made yogurt. I tried it once using coconut milk and twice using lactose free milk. All three times it did not turn into yogurt and what is more, it tasted awful. I ended up throwing the bottle out. I then took a store bought container of Greek yogurt and used it as a starter. It worked great and I have been using my own yogurt since then as the starter.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

no more need for other nutrients, its all in.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good product. Easy to swallow. No after taste.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Good quality product, pill size is average, recommended!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Really good product, works well for my Colitis