SG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Best sustained release high dose B6

I love these and highly recommend. This is a an affordable and effective product from a company you can trust all day. I highly recommend. I bought these because of the high dose. I have been diagnosed with high oxalates and therefore need these. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought it to give to my elderly relatives which having insomnia and sleepless issue. They said this vitamin help them. Hopefully it will also help with their general health.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

B6 is supposed to help the nervous system so I have been taking one a day. I do think they are helping me as I do suffer from down moods. Because they are slow releasing I am getting the benefits throughout the day. I have been feeling somewhat better.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My fertility doc prescribed a high dosage so this is convenient. Only have to take one pill as opposed to 5+ with other brands.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This brand for vitamin b6 is the best, I noticed the different right away. Pills are big but easily swallowed because of smooth counting

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Just what the Doctor recommended

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I take it with Magnesium

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

same

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

This vitamin is vital for maintaining a healthy nervous system, skin, muscles and blood. I have always liked the quality of this company's products, the composition is clean and without impurities, the tablets are convenient to consume, because they are small. I have not noticed the result yet, but all acquaintances recommended this product. One of the central roles of this vitamin is protein metabolism, because it helps regulate the balance of amino acids in the body. B6 is also closely involved in hormone production. Therefore, I believe that this product is mandatory in its absence in the body

eda75838-ec88-4ae1-b0fe-27babcf919c2
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The role of vitamin B6 in the body is enormous, pyridoxine and other isoforms are involved in the following body processes: carbohydrate metabolism; production of hemoglobin; erythrocyte generation; synthesis of polyunsaturated fatty acids; regulation of cholesterol levels; absorption of amino acids; regulation of the activity of the central and peripheral nervous systems; synthesis of serotonin, adrenaline, norepinephrine; creation of antibodies.