SG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is a great product. I used it for 3 months and I saw the effects in my hair and nails. My hair didn’t fall as much as it used to and my nails were growing faster and were strong. This shows that the quality of this product is very good. 90 tablets lasted me 3 months with daily use. The taste was ok and it didn’t smell bad which is great.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

the product is great. I was searching for a zinc 10mg tablet for a very long time till I found this product. I was a bit apprehensive to buy and use these tablets as they were quite low priced compared to other products in the market. but I was surprised after having used them for only one and a half week. my hair fall has reduced a lot, the quality of my hair has improved and so has my skin. very good purchase.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I was told too much Zinc can cause kidney and stomach damage. It was difficult for me to find low dose Zinc. I found this does recommendation 1–3 years 3 mg; 4–8 years 5 mg; 9–13 years 8 mg 14–18 years 11 mg 19+ years 11 mg. This product was what I was looking for to keep my family with the proper level of Zinc.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Like others mentioned, I like that this Zinc is of lower dosage (too much can be harmful to your body). We took reference of the dosage from a multivitamin tablet to be safe. Zinc is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism and growth. It may reduce inflammation and risk of some age-related diseases. Bought in Nov 2021, expires Oct 2024

15950ace-2a44-4435-bc7c-0cfdca0537ba
07de3c08-54ac-45e1-820c-dea719b0df4b
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great Zinc in 10mg form. I purchased NaturesPlus Zinc because of the great reviews. Ingredients and quality are important to me so I’m glad I found this brand. Great size which makes it easy to store with all my other supplements. I’m happy with my purchase and will order again. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Lowest but also the recommended dosage i could find on iHerb. I started to have acnes and pimples and reddish face since aug last year. Tried to get rid of them by using moisturizer& acne ointment but failed. Heard that taking Zinc can improve skin condition, my acnes started to go away after taking it for 1 month. And can feel more concentrated when working. Really love this product!

I have taken zinc all my adult life. My husband and daughter had cancer in the same time period and I had to stay healthy. I was taking 50 mg a day then but now that I am in my 60's I had to reduce the amount to 10mg (the body doesn't process the higher amount as well). I was so happy to find Nature's Plus carries 10mg. I can take it on a empty or full stomach.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This item was chosen as research shows that Zinc is essential for immune system health and, generally, inadequate amounts are supplied in normal daily diet. Also, that Zinc should not be taken above daily recommended dosages (8-10mg, Female, Male). Most of what we could purchase was High Dosage products (30mg+). We experienced stomach pains with the higher dosage tablets, and this has ceased using this lower potency. We were impressed with great customer service/communication, low price and fast delivery provided by iHerb. The items arrived in quality packaging and in perfect condition.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

If you take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, you're likely getting the RDA for zinc. However, certain conditions warrant higher intakes (ie, viral infections), but most zinc supplements come in dosages of 25-50mg, and considering that it is not desirable to over-consume zinc it is much easier to work with a 10mg dosage. It's also easier to distribute the doses throughout the day, if you decide to.