SG

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Vitamin zinc is good for skin. Some doctors suggest not to drink zinc together with vitamin D3, since it will disturb the absorption of vitamin D3. So I give them a 2-hour lapse time

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I am suitable for taking this supplement because before I tried taking zinc with a different brand, it made me feel nauseous and had a headache

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Good for immunity, 50 mg size, good quality, good packaging, good for hair, as antioxidant.

6472ce5c-8502-484e-af95-1fc6c5f0e150
Posted on May 16, 2022

always have good effect for my hair, nails and skin

Posted on May 15, 2022

Loving my zinc tablets, plus loving the price even more ❤️

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality product, easy to swallow, and part of my daily routine. Package is just the right size for the shaving kit as well.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I think it's one of the most important mineral for our body in modern days so I try to take it every day

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Delivered in good time. Could feel the energy after eating the zinc when I was not feeling well. Will buy next time.