SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The quality of ingredients in this product is excellent because its veterinary approved . Our dogs love the taste and it helps with their diet. 2 of our dogs had digestive problems and they have benefited so much from taking these. We have seen so much improvement so we have been ordering these probiotics regularly. I'm also so happy that this has 120pcs.

caa91756-0b85-4ece-b17e-8ae99e681fa0
920d51fe-45ba-41b7-91d7-d66383775cbc
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
1,536

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

This is my first time to feed my 2 chubby pugs probiotic/prebiotic chews (age 12 year old female and her son a 5 year old male) I researched extensively and now finally tried it. As to the taste, they don't like it plain but love it when I use steamed pork liver to mix it with. I saw the improvement instantly, they seldom so the scratch dance now. I will surely buy another one. I only want the best for my fur babies.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,212

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

My dog loves the taste and ate it up with her meal. We use this to help with her digestion and it’s proven benefits on her digestive system and skin.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

My vet suggested this vitamin for my dog because she needs some help with her digestive system. Glad I found dit on your site and it is a greta price compared to buying at the vet

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality and my dog loves it. Very tasteful with real meat taste. Able to select appropriate number of pieces for the dogs size. He thinks it’s a treat

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My dog suffers from GI tract inflamition this has really helped out alot havent had any episode I give it to her once a day with her meal good quality and fast delivery!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022